ACTIVITIES – MARCH 2015
The activities done during the month of March are summarized as follows.
– Rs.5000/- Sadaqa amount contributed to purchase land for NAMI Baithulmal – NISWAN Madasara / Islamic Guidance Center at Vysarpadi.
– Rs.5000/- Sadaqa amount contributed to Ikramul Muslimeen Chartitable Trust, Kodungaiyur. Medical Camp conducted for the needy people, which is arranged by IMCT, K.K.D Nagar.
UNIPRO Volunteers Support Activities
– IMCT, Kodungaiyur arranged for a Free medical camp at K.K.D Nagar – UNIPRO team members participated on this medical camp for volunteers support.
– ILMI team adopted a SLUM in North Chennai – Near Mint Modern City – Bojarajapuram …! Census is conducted and identified around 800 families are there, on that 220 Muslim families living there. As a initial phase ILMI team distributed clothes (1Dothi &1Saree) for each family. UNIPRO team members participated on this program for Volunteers support.
– UNWO – UTPS Team conducted soft skill development session for Fresher’s, UNIPRO volunteers participated on this program & guided and provided one to one career counseling for IT Freshers.